Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Okay Mattie,
I was wrong, the vinegar is just fine. I've had a cold and my sense of smell and taste is all to hell. I made another lot of your butter and added the amount you stated (but with a bit more fleur du sel) and it's absolutely perfect. The problem is I can't stop eating this stuff. I had stopped eating as much toast when I became vegan because I'm not wild about margarine but now....I'll never be slender and lissom Bill Clinton.
Gilly Reviewed by Gilly March 07, 2012
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (10)

I'm big enuff (and getting bigger) to admit I was

Okay Mattie,
I was wrong, the vinegar is just fine. I've had a cold and my sense of smell and taste is all to hell. I made another lot of your butter and added the amount you stated (but with a bit more fleur du sel) and it's absolutely perfect. The problem is I can't stop eating this stuff. I had stopped eating as much toast when I became vegan because I'm not wild about margarine but now....I'll never be slender and lissom Bill Clinton.

Owner's reply

Glad it worked out Gilly! If you want to scale back on toast eating I'd advise you to never make the Garlic Vegan Butter and use Fleur de Sel instead of regular salt. That would be a really bad idea;)

Was this review helpful to you?