Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Pastry Recipes
Written by Mattie    
I wanted to make an apple strudel for my boyfriend and his parents this Christmas. They aren't vegan, but I wanted a healthier, more animal friendly recipe. There ended up being a lot more apples than I needed for two strudels, so I made a third strudel for my grandparents and an apple pie for my parents, so it worked out good. I personally chose not to include the rum and raisins, but it was still delicious and just what I was hoping for!
Rating 

newfiekidd92 Reviewed by newfiekidd92 December 23, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Great recipe

I wanted to make an apple strudel for my boyfriend and his parents this Christmas. They aren't vegan, but I wanted a healthier, more animal friendly recipe. There ended up being a lot more apples than I needed for two strudels, so I made a third strudel for my grandparents and an apple pie for my parents, so it worked out good. I personally chose not to include the rum and raisins, but it was still delicious and just what I was hoping for!

Owner's reply

That's great that you were able to make three strudels and an apple pie newfiekidd92! And I thought I was a busy baker during the Holidays. I'll look into reducing the amount of apples called for so people don't have to bake pies to get rid of the extra ones in the future;) Thanks for sharing!

Was this review helpful to you?