Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie    
Thank you for posting this recipe. My child is allergic to both eggs and dairy, so finding a decent yet simple chocolate chip cookie recipe has been a challenge. We have tried many recipes and this one is by far a favourite with the entire family.

Also, The first time I made this I didn't have molasses on hand, so I used 3/4 caster sugar and 3/4 dark brown sugar, and the cookies turned out lovely and chewy.
Rating 

brittmarie Reviewed by brittmarie December 21, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Best kid/allergy friendly recipe

Thank you for posting this recipe. My child is allergic to both eggs and dairy, so finding a decent yet simple chocolate chip cookie recipe has been a challenge. We have tried many recipes and this one is by far a favourite with the entire family.

Also, The first time I made this I didn't have molasses on hand, so I used 3/4 caster sugar and 3/4 dark brown sugar, and the cookies turned out lovely and chewy.

Owner's reply

Thanks brittmarie! Brown sugar is just white sugar with molasses added so it probably gave you about 3/4 teaspoon molasses in the recipe. So glad the cookies worked out so well for you!

Was this review helpful to you?