Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Yeasted Enriched Bread Recipes
Written by Mattie    
The first time I made this it was gone in one meal. My second attempt is in the oven now. It doesn't look like it's getting much oven spring action, but appears to still be setting up light and fluffy. Through all my years of bread making, this is the best and easiest! This morning I taught my two younger children, ages 11 and 13, to make this bread. Now they can be in charge of the bread baking for the family!
theenglishrider Reviewed by theenglishrider March 17, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Perfect

The first time I made this it was gone in one meal. My second attempt is in the oven now. It doesn't look like it's getting much oven spring action, but appears to still be setting up light and fluffy. Through all my years of bread making, this is the best and easiest! This morning I taught my two younger children, ages 11 and 13, to make this bread. Now they can be in charge of the bread baking for the family!

Owner's reply

So happy this bread has been the best and easiest bread for you theenglishrider! Great idea teaching the kids how to bake bread for the family. Now if only I could get my girlfriend to bake this bread so I don't have to, it would be even easier to bake!

Was this review helpful to you?