Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

For the majority of my adult life I have been interested in plant based diet, yet could never find the ultimate motivation, well cholesterol of 264 was my final motivator. While looking for alternatives to some of my 'fridge and pantry staples I stumbled upon your website. Just made my first batch of vegan butter and I'll I can say is YUM!!!!! Spread it on raisin toast and was delish! I have read several of your recipes and am very much looking forward to testing them out. Now with my butter I'm good to go! Thanks for your care and devotion : )
Rating 

Heller Reviewed by Heller September 18, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

YUM!!

For the majority of my adult life I have been interested in plant based diet, yet could never find the ultimate motivation, well cholesterol of 264 was my final motivator. While looking for alternatives to some of my 'fridge and pantry staples I stumbled upon your website. Just made my first batch of vegan butter and I'll I can say is YUM!!!!! Spread it on raisin toast and was delish! I have read several of your recipes and am very much looking forward to testing them out. Now with my butter I'm good to go! Thanks for your care and devotion : )

Owner's reply

So glad the Vegan Butter is working out for you Heller!

Was this review helpful to you?