Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

I've made this several times now, both in my workplace, where I have a food processor, and at home, where I only have a hand blender (albeit a good one) and it's worked out perfectly every time, so I just wanted to let people know that you don't really need a food processor to make this lovely stuff for your toast. Also, I just made a version with Marmite added, to streamline my morning toast making. Thanks for coming up with this Mattie :)
Rating 

asharpknife Reviewed by asharpknife March 23, 2013
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (4)

even if you don't have a food processor....

I've made this several times now, both in my workplace, where I have a food processor, and at home, where I only have a hand blender (albeit a good one) and it's worked out perfectly every time, so I just wanted to let people know that you don't really need a food processor to make this lovely stuff for your toast. Also, I just made a version with Marmite added, to streamline my morning toast making. Thanks for coming up with this Mattie :)

Owner's reply

So cool that you made Vegan Butter with Marmite! That's brilliant. I assume you're using liquid lecithin? It's my understanding that whisking is not enough to get lecithin granules to dissolve.

Was this review helpful to you?