Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Crepe Recipes
Written by Mattie    
Made a username for this website just because I thought it was a shame this recipe didn't have any ratings. I've made this recipe twice. First, I halved it and left out the nooch. The other time, I quartered it (it was just for me) and used only buckwheat flour. Both times, I used almond milk and made the savory version without vanilla or sugar. It turned out wonderfully and I'm using the recipe for our French Club's cooking night. Thank you!
Rating 

x3katherine Reviewed by x3katherine October 14, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Awesome!

Made a username for this website just because I thought it was a shame this recipe didn't have any ratings. I've made this recipe twice. First, I halved it and left out the nooch. The other time, I quartered it (it was just for me) and used only buckwheat flour. Both times, I used almond milk and made the savory version without vanilla or sugar. It turned out wonderfully and I'm using the recipe for our French Club's cooking night. Thank you!

Owner's reply

So glad these buckwheat crepes worked out so well for you x3katherine! Great to know they work well with almond milk. Thanks for sharing!

Was this review helpful to you?