Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Sponge Cake Recipes
Written by G.Vongola666    
I am not a vegan, a member of my household has recently turned vegan. I was baking a ciabatta when I realised it wasn't vegan and I should find something to bake for Jo. She loves chocolate cake and I think it would be one of the things she would have missed most. I made this cake and she was delighted, she said it was the best chocolate cake she had ever tasted, vegan or otherwise, and it felt like there was a party going on in her mouth.
I have to agree with her, it is delicious. The rest of the household could hardly believe it was vegan. Made it with the glaze and that was delicious too! Will be bookmarking it for later use.
Rating 

Reviewed by Amanda June 10, 2012

Yum!

I am not a vegan, a member of my household has recently turned vegan. I was baking a ciabatta when I realised it wasn't vegan and I should find something to bake for Jo. She loves chocolate cake and I think it would be one of the things she would have missed most. I made this cake and she was delighted, she said it was the best chocolate cake she had ever tasted, vegan or otherwise, and it felt like there was a party going on in her mouth.
I have to agree with her, it is delicious. The rest of the household could hardly believe it was vegan. Made it with the glaze and that was delicious too! Will be bookmarking it for later use.

Was this review helpful to you?