Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Muffin Recipes
Written by pearlseptember    
This is a really great recipe. Let's be honest, muffins are usually a bit blah: too dry/heavy/insufficient fruit etc.. But these strawberry muffins are wonderful. When I took them out of the oven the berry juice had oozed up and over the top of the muffin tin. But with a quick flick of sharp knife around the edges the muffins came out fine. They were moist, very berry-y and with yummy crunchy stuff on top (only suggestions would be to use whole or half whole wheat pastry flour for streusel topping.
Rating 

annaw1123 Reviewed by annaw1123 August 27, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Fabulous recipe

This is a really great recipe. Let's be honest, muffins are usually a bit blah: too dry/heavy/insufficient fruit etc.. But these strawberry muffins are wonderful. When I took them out of the oven the berry juice had oozed up and over the top of the muffin tin. But with a quick flick of sharp knife around the edges the muffins came out fine. They were moist, very berry-y and with yummy crunchy stuff on top (only suggestions would be to use whole or half whole wheat pastry flour for streusel topping.

Was this review helpful to you?