• Chocolate Vegan Butter
  • Gingersnap Cookie Ice Cream
  • Healthy Vegan Baking Recipes
427 results - showing 137 - 144
« 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 » 

5.0 (3)
Vegan Pie Recipes
Written by Mattie     3
Vegan Strawberry Rhubarb PieStrawberry and rhubarb's sweet and tart flavors are married with a hint of orange zest in this Vegan Strawberry Rhubarb Pie recipe. Strawberry and rhubarb together in a flaky pie crust is probably the most effective way to ring in the spring and summer months via flavor alone. Both of these fruits let go of lots of water during baking which can make things on the soupy side. A generous amount of arrowroot flour and a longer baking time at a slightly lower temperature than usual solves this issue and gives the pie a chance to bake to its juicy perfection. It's like a summer vacation in your mouth.

5.0 (1)
Vegan Pastry Recipes
Written by tofuandcollards     4
Vegan Creamy Spinach PillowsBefore my family and I changed to a plant-based diet, one of our absolute favorite recipes was the Tuna Puff or others may call it Chicken Pillows. So I decided to come up with a vegan version of one and the ending result being Creamy Spinach Pillows. They turned out better than I actually thought they would :) I tried looking for a vegan croissant brand but I couldn’t find anything like that in this town. So I had to make it from scratch. I’ve never made croissants from scratch in my life so I wanted to be safe and try a trusted recipe for the crust. So I went with Zeke’s Ve-gastronomy. I substituted a few things and steps for my purpose, but followed it for the most part.
Vegan Baking Product Reviews
Written by Mattie     0
Viking 5-Speed Hand MixerI don't use an electric mixer very often because I usually whisk my cake batters, mix my doughs with a spoon and knead my bread doughs by hand. I appreciate the manual method because it allows me to really feel what my dough's doing and get a good idea of how thick it is. Could this possibly be the baking equivalent of a cyclist riding a fixed gear or driving a stick instead of an automatic? Having a good feel of where your dough is going is all fine and good but there are other times when an electric mixer can really come in handy and is actually essential in your kitchen, such as when you really want to make sure the fats and water-based liquids in your dough are mixed well before adding flour. Read on to see how the Viking 5-Speed Mixer stacks up.

4.5 (2)
Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Renoodle     6
Vegan Ren-oaty Granola CookiesI decided to recreate a granola cookie I once had in Sonoma from a cute little coffee shop. It was this fantastic oat-based cookie with honey and nuts and seeds. It was filling and tasty, but not vegan. So I thought I would try it at home with my modifications. I'm very, very pleased with how they came out. Please try this Ren-oaty Vegan Granola Cookie recipe at home.

4.8 (135)
Vegan Brownie Recipes
Written by Mattie     43
Ultimate Vegan BrowniesUltimate is not something that I throw around lightly, especially for vegan brownies. I've had my share of vegan and regular brownies and been baffled by how lacking vegan versions are. Growing up on my Grandmother's brownies, I learned that a good brownie should be dense, fudgy and soft; not light, cakey and dry. Why is it so hard to emulate a traditional brownie recipe that simply consists of a few simple ingredients? Hint: it's due to the egg, which emulsifies, binds, slightly leavens then bakes up as part of the actual base of the brownie itself. To emulate this takes an expedition deep into the innards of brownie science, oh and for me, about seven years of failing until figuring this out.

0.0 (0)
India
Written by Mattie     0
The Green Stove: The Green Stove stems from my love of cooking and baking. Years of experimentation in my mother’s kitchen have only pushed me further into taking up cooking as a profession. With Dough-Ray-Me I would like to present my own perfected cakes, breads, cookies and more. You can choose from a selection of cup cakes, pound cakes, loaves and cookies, with a choice of frosting, shapes and flavours for birthdays, anniversaries, kitty parties, tea parties, in-between meals or even for that mid-night snack.

Everything is pure vegetarian (vegan) and without the use of any animal fats i.e. no dairy and no eggs. So it’s all cholesterol free. Everything will be made to order; so it’s easy to customize your order as you like.

0.0 (0)
North Carolina
Written by Mattie     0
Twin Cakes Bakery: Twin Cakes is a dedicated gluten free vegan bakery that bakes up treats for ALL to enjoy! Everything is made from scratch in small batches using the finest ingredients, including organic coconut oil, organic agave nectar, and allergy friendly whole grains. You will find a variety of treats that will satisfy all your taste buds.

0.0 (0)
North Carolina
Written by Mattie     0
Sweet V Confections: All baked goods and chocolates are 100% vegan--no dairy, no eggs, no honey, no animal products of any kind!
427 results - showing 137 - 144
« 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 »