• Green Tea Cupcakes
  • Chocolate Vegan Butter
  • Gingersnap Cookie Ice Cream
  • Healthy Vegan Baking Recipes
427 results - showing 329 - 336
« 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 » 

Vegan Baking Guides
Written by Mattie     0
Measuring Soft Margarine AccuratelyScooping Vegan Butter or margarine out of a tub isn't that hard. What is hard is making sure the vegan butter is exactly the right quantity for your recipe. You can always melt the chunks then pour the margarine into a measuring cup. Sometimes you want to use unmelted or soft vegan butter so in these cases melting it is not an option. If you're measuring by the chunks you've scooped out with a spoon and compressed into a measuring cup you can be off by as much as a couple Tablespoons. When making things like pie crusts this can be the difference between success or failure.
Vegan Baking Guides
Written by Mattie     1
Useful Vegan Baking IngredientsHow in Samhain do you take eggs and butter out of baked goods and still make them taste good? The study of that is why this website was created.  The internet already contains a ton of information regarding regular baking ingredients so I'm not going to touch on those. There are, however, various ingredients that have helped me in my baking. Here are some that work for me.

3.7 (3)
Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie     6
Enchanted Oven Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesI used to own a vegan baking company called Enchanted Oven Baking Co. This Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie was one of the cookies I sold, individually packaged, to health food stores around the San Francisco Bay Area around 2003-2005. Here it is in all its glory. This recipe has been modified from a 200 cookie batch so please excuse the wonky measurements.

Brown rice syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and just the right amount of chocolate chips really brings out the best in these dense, chewy peanut butter cookies.

4.0 (1)
Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie     3
Vegan Maple Walnut Wonder CookiesI used to own a vegan baking company called Enchanted Oven Baking Co. This Vegan Maple Walnut Wonder Cookie was one of the cookies I sold, individually packaged, to health food stores around the San Francisco Bay Area around 2003-2005. Here it is in all its glory. This recipe has been modified from a 200 cookie batch so please excuse the wonky measurements.

Maple syrup, rolled oats, cinnamon, vanilla and just the right amount of raisins and walnuts really bring out the best in these dense, chewy maple oatmeal cookies.

0.0 (0)
Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie     1
Vegan Ginger Almond Madness CookiesI used to own a vegan baking company called Enchanted Oven Baking Co. This Vegan Ginger Almond Madness Cookie was one of the cookies I sold, individually packaged, to health food stores around the San Francisco Bay Area around 2003-2005. Here it is in all its glory. This recipe has been modified from a 200 cookie batch so please excuse the wonky measurements.

Molasses, ginger, cinnamon, almond extract, cloves and just the right amount of almonds really bring out the best in these dense, chewy ginger snap cookies.

4.0 (1)
Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie     1
Vegan Coconut Mac Daddy MacaroonsI used to own a vegan baking company called Enchanted Oven Baking Co. This Coconut Mac Daddy Macaroon was one of the cookies I sold, individually packaged, to health food stores around the San Francisco Bay Area around 2003-2005. Here it is in all its glory. This recipe has been modified from a 200 cookie batch so please excuse the wonky measurements.

Brown rice syrup, coconut, vanilla extract and just the right amount of macadamia nuts really bring out the best in these dense, chewy coconut macaroons.

5.0 (2)
Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie     3
{loadposition share}Vegan Chocolate Mac Daddy MacaroonsI used to own a vegan baking company called Enchanted Oven Baking Co. This Chocolate Coconut Mac Daddy Macaroon was one of the cookies I sold, individually packaged, to health food stores around the San Francisco Bay Area around 2003-2005. Here it is in all its glory. This recipe has been modified from a 200 cookie batch so please excuse the wonky measurements.

Brown rice syrup, coconut, cocoa powder and just the right amount of chocolate chips really bring out the best in these dense, vegan, chewy chocolate coconut macaroons. Please Note: For best results it's crucial that this recipe is followed exactly.

4.5 (4)
Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie     3
Vegan Chocolate Cherry Bomb CookiesI used to own a vegan baking company called Enchanted Oven Baking Co. This Chocolate Cherry Bomb Cookie was one of the cookies I sold, individually packaged, to health food stores around the San Francisco Bay Area around 2003-2005. Here it is in all its glory. This recipe has been modified from a 200 cookie batch so please excuse the wonky measurements.

Brown rice syrup, cocoa powder, a touch of almond extract, just the right amount of chocolate chips and dried Ranier cherries really bring out the best in these dense, chewy chocolate brownie cookies.
427 results - showing 329 - 336
« 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 »