• Green Tea Cupcakes
  • Chocolate Vegan Butter
  • Gingersnap Cookie Ice Cream
  • Healthy Vegan Baking Recipes
427 results - showing 17 - 24
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 54 » 

Vegan Baking News
Written by Mattie     1
Vegan Baking Day is Coming this Friday, September 30th!Polish your whisks, restock your vanilla extract, proof your yeast, pre-sift your flour, sharpen your vegan butter knives and mise your place because the very first Vegan Baking Day is almost here! Vegan Baking Day is a day to promote how awesome vegan desserts are and have fun doing it. Vegan desserts are still regarded as sub-par in many circles. Vegan Baking Day is all about changing that! You know those delectible lemon bars you've been meaning to bring to work? you know, the ones that people say you should sell because they're so good? Bake them and share them! Vegan Baking Day is the day to share your little piece of heaven with your co-workers, friends, lovers, insurance adjusters, dog walkers, enemies and cohorts.

How it Works

Where are you going to be on Friday, September 27th? Wherever you are, bring along your favorite homemade vegan baked eats and place them in a communal area to share with anyone who happens to notice. Happen to be at the DMV? A picnic? A houseparty? Just another dreary day at work? These are perfect places to share your eats with the unsuspecting world. Better yet, team up with a few people, set up a table and give out vegan treats to the public at the location of your choice. Let's spread tasty vegan eats worldwide!

When you share your favorite vegan awesomeness with whoever you happen to be around during the last Friday of September you accomplish two things:

1) You promote the fact that vegan baked goods are awesome.

2) You have fun. When was the last time someone hated on you for sharing your homemade treats? Everyone wins!

We Need Your Help

Since this is the very first Vegan Baking Day in world history, we need your help to help spread the vegan baking love as much as possible! If you happen to know any vegan bakers beside yourself who are interested in promoting veganism through baketevism, please let them know about Vegan Baking Day, follow @veganbakingday on Twitter and and Like the Vegan Baking Day Facebook Fan Page.

So what are you planning on baking for Vegan Baking Day and where do you plan to celebrate it?

4.4 (7)
Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by sugarmamabakeshop     4
Vegan Pumpkin Molasses Cookie RecipeThese Vegan Pumpkin Molasses Cookies are a perfect fall treat. They're fabulous, delicious, vegan AND can be made gluten-free. Also, baking them makes your whole house smell festive and cozy. Definitely best enjoyed with a hot cup of coffee or tea.

0.0 (0)
Vegan Candy Recipes
Written by sugarmamabakeshop     3
Vegan Peppermint Patty RecipeOh my. I LOVE peppermint + dark chocolate. But it's hard to find a great vegan version. Good thing these Vegan Peppermint Patties are super easy to whip up... almost TOO easy.

5.0 (1)
Vegan Butter Recipes
Written by Mattie     2
Miso Tahini Tarragon Vegan ButterSeveral years ago, one of my favorite restaurants, Millennium, in San Francisco had a particular bread spread they would serve with fresh bread, just as you were seated. This particular spread wasn't buttery, but it had a particular creamy buttery oomph that actually made it taste better than butter when it was slathered on your crusty slice. And since it obviously wasn't butter, you could spread on even more without getting funny looks from your Mom across the table. You could run out of it and confidently ask for more, again and again! Then one day they switched over to a fava bean-based spread that was sadly sub par and the bread spread I loved oh so much mysteriously disappeared from existence. This savory bread spread made a lasting impression on me and I knew that one day I would rise to the challenge and create my own rich version.

5.0 (3)
Vegan Truffle Recipes
Written by thesweetlife     4
Vegan Raw Coconut Almond Truffle RecipeThis super easy Vegan Coconut Almond Truffle recipe will satisfy that late night chocolate craving without the excess sugar and empty calories of other desserts. This perfect blend of coconut, chocolate and almond will keep you coming back for more.

4.8 (8)
Vegan Cheesecake Recipes
Written by thesweetlife     26
Vegan Raw Chocolate Hazelnut CheesecakeI have to admit, I used to have a sort of prejudice against raw desserts disbelieving in their potential goodness. Oh was I wrong. This is one of my favorite desserts I have ever made. Ever. This Raw Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake is so rich and creamy your friends won't believe that it's vegan.

4.7 (22)
Vegan Sponge Cake Recipes
Written by G.Vongola666     23
Vegan Chocolate CakeOk so I found this Vegan Chocolate Cake recipe and it was a HUGE hit with my family and friends. It was quite easy to make as well! I've never really been a cake person, in fact I detest the stuff for the most part; but this cake made even me nod in approval. The blend of coffee that I put in the recipe adds to the chocolaty goodness and taste. It's very moist as well. There is a glaze that goes with the cake, but I personally never use it. I think the cake is just fine alone. However, I will add the directions for the glaze in case you guys want to try it.... Enjoy!

5.0 (1)
Vegan Icing and Glaze Recipes
Written by Mattie     0
Vegan Orange IcingVegan Orange Icing is perfect for doughnuts, cookies or cakes such as Rosemary Olive Oil Semolina Cake. It features fresh orange juice that lends a bright burst of flavor, coconut oil to allow it to solidify properly and a touch of vanilla extract for depth of flavor.
427 results - showing 17 - 24
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 54 »