Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Cheesecake Recipes
Written by Mattie    
I think this is a great recipe, it is a little dense for my taste but over all it ended up fantastic. I would recommend using Toffutti Cream Cheese rather than Follow Your Heart. Also don't use Silk yogurt, it has too much of a "metal" taste, if that makes sense. I also reduced some blueberries on the stove for a nice reduction sauce and created a marble pattern. I ended up putting some on top in the end. I think the only problem I had was when baking it was still pretty jiggly and I wasn't sure if it was going to set up nicely but it did. One of my friends even said they couldn't taste the difference!!
Rating 

alyssahighfive Reviewed by alyssahighfive December 24, 2011
Last updated: January 05, 2012
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Cheesecake

I think this is a great recipe, it is a little dense for my taste but over all it ended up fantastic. I would recommend using Toffutti Cream Cheese rather than Follow Your Heart. Also don't use Silk yogurt, it has too much of a "metal" taste, if that makes sense. I also reduced some blueberries on the stove for a nice reduction sauce and created a marble pattern. I ended up putting some on top in the end. I think the only problem I had was when baking it was still pretty jiggly and I wasn't sure if it was going to set up nicely but it did. One of my friends even said they couldn't taste the difference!!

Was this review helpful to you?