Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Baking Product Reviews
Written by Mattie    
Just throwing in my 2 cents. I actually prefer almond milk to most other non-dairy milks. I try to steer clear of soy products, when I can, because pretty much everything has soy in it these days and overexposure to soy can cause health problems for some.

Granted, soy milk does curdle better, and I do still use it to make your fabulous vegan butter, I find that almond milk curdles just fine for my baking needs.

I truly love this website; the recipes and the info are invaluable to a new vegan like myself!
Icanvegan Commented by Icanvegan October 11, 2011
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Almond Milk Rocks!!

Just throwing in my 2 cents. I actually prefer almond milk to most other non-dairy milks. I try to steer clear of soy products, when I can, because pretty much everything has soy in it these days and overexposure to soy can cause health problems for some.

Granted, soy milk does curdle better, and I do still use it to make your fabulous vegan butter, I find that almond milk curdles just fine for my baking needs.

I truly love this website; the recipes and the info are invaluable to a new vegan like myself!

Was this review helpful to you?