Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie    
Everyone that tried these cookies was in love, whether they were vegan or not. I can't tell you how GREAT these cookies are. I've tried lots of vegan chocolate chip cookie recipes, some came close to the traditional, but this by far is the BEST (better than the original)!

I had to substitute ENER G egg replacer for the flax seed, but other than that, I followed the recipe to a T. I love your tip for placing the cookie dough. Tearing it in half and then reforming it really makes a perfectly shaped chunky cookie!

Thanks again Mattie. I simply love all your recipes! Can't wait to make this again. The first round disappeared within days!

Rating 

lauren Reviewed by lauren January 23, 2011
Last updated: January 23, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (4)

the BEST chocolate chip cookie EVER

Everyone that tried these cookies was in love, whether they were vegan or not. I can't tell you how GREAT these cookies are. I've tried lots of vegan chocolate chip cookie recipes, some came close to the traditional, but this by far is the BEST (better than the original)!

I had to substitute ENER G egg replacer for the flax seed, but other than that, I followed the recipe to a T. I love your tip for placing the cookie dough. Tearing it in half and then reforming it really makes a perfectly shaped chunky cookie!

Thanks again Mattie. I simply love all your recipes! Can't wait to make this again. The first round disappeared within days!

Other Info

Owner's reply

Hi lauren, So glad to hear these were a hit and that they worked for you with Ener-G as a substitute. Thanks for sharing!

Was this review helpful to you?