Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Pastry Recipes
Written by Mattie    
These are freaking AMAZING!!! I made these today for Christmas, and my husband who is not vegan says they are the best cinnamon rolls ever, hands down. The recipe is super easy to follow and the ingredients are all items you'd normally have on hand for baking. Well, except I didn't have any flax seed so I substituted it with some vegan EnerG egg replacer. Still turned out great!

Thank you so much for this recipe!!!! It's heaven for vegan baking. I can't wait to try your other recipes.

PS I didn't have any problems with the filling leaking out, as mentioned in an earlier review. I followed the recipe and it was perfect, PERFECT, i tell you!!!
Rating 

lauren Reviewed by lauren December 25, 2010
Last updated: December 25, 2010
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (4)

Vegan Heaven in a Cinnamon Roll

These are freaking AMAZING!!! I made these today for Christmas, and my husband who is not vegan says they are the best cinnamon rolls ever, hands down. The recipe is super easy to follow and the ingredients are all items you'd normally have on hand for baking. Well, except I didn't have any flax seed so I substituted it with some vegan EnerG egg replacer. Still turned out great!

Thank you so much for this recipe!!!! It's heaven for vegan baking. I can't wait to try your other recipes.

PS I didn't have any problems with the filling leaking out, as mentioned in an earlier review. I followed the recipe and it was perfect, PERFECT, i tell you!!!

Other Info

Owner's reply

So glad these worked out for you Lauren! Thanks for the feedback!

Was this review helpful to you?