Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie    
Hey Mattie

Can't wait to try this one, I have all the ingredients and will be trialling later today :)
I'm going to experiment with different flavours so wondered if you could give us a run down of the ones you tried - would be v useful to know what were perhaps disasters!
Also, thanks for all your hard work with the site and experimenting with these pretty hard things to make vegan :) Your brownie recipe is my fave recipe of all time x
kirstles13 Reviewed by kirstles13 June 07, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Meringue

Hey Mattie

Can't wait to try this one, I have all the ingredients and will be trialling later today :)
I'm going to experiment with different flavours so wondered if you could give us a run down of the ones you tried - would be v useful to know what were perhaps disasters!
Also, thanks for all your hard work with the site and experimenting with these pretty hard things to make vegan :) Your brownie recipe is my fave recipe of all time x

Owner's reply

Hi kristles13! Hopefully your meringue experiments in the kitchen worked. I just got back from a huge vacation so I apologize for not being able to offer input. PM me if you want to talk about Meringue food science!

Was this review helpful to you?