Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Cheesecake Recipes
Written by thesweetlife    
I used this recipe as a basic outline. I've never made any raw dessert (or meal) before, and I'm also a picky eater, so I changed a couple things. To the crust I added a bit more vanilla, and I also didn't have any hazelnuts on hand. :( I used walnuts instead and it was pretty good. The peanut butter, though, ended up being a little overpowering and I think it tastes a bit more like peanut butter than chocolate, lol.

I used the muffin tin method because I didn't have a proper pan, and made a bunch of little bite-sized ones with mini cupcake liners and the extra cheesecake batter. Yum!
Rating 

Catshark Reviewed by Catshark May 11, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Yum

I used this recipe as a basic outline. I've never made any raw dessert (or meal) before, and I'm also a picky eater, so I changed a couple things. To the crust I added a bit more vanilla, and I also didn't have any hazelnuts on hand. :( I used walnuts instead and it was pretty good. The peanut butter, though, ended up being a little overpowering and I think it tastes a bit more like peanut butter than chocolate, lol.

I used the muffin tin method because I didn't have a proper pan, and made a bunch of little bite-sized ones with mini cupcake liners and the extra cheesecake batter. Yum!

Was this review helpful to you?