Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Quick Bread Recipes
Written by SharonPicone    
This bread is amazing! I am usually not a fan of bananas, but decided to try this recipe because the streusel looked too good. And it is! The banana is not the central flavor I think, so if you are like me and not a huge banana fan, don't let that stop you from making this! My husband and I ate half the loaf about 10 minutes after we took this out of the oven haha. It is delicious warm and at room temperature. The streusel is extra amazing warm though, so I definitely recommend trying it not long after you take it out of the oven! (We also microwaved individual slices the next day...and brought it at room temperature to work...suffice it to say this loaf did not last long haha.)
Rating 

skinnyvegan Reviewed by skinnyvegan March 14, 2013
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (10)

AMAZING

This bread is amazing! I am usually not a fan of bananas, but decided to try this recipe because the streusel looked too good. And it is! The banana is not the central flavor I think, so if you are like me and not a huge banana fan, don't let that stop you from making this! My husband and I ate half the loaf about 10 minutes after we took this out of the oven haha. It is delicious warm and at room temperature. The streusel is extra amazing warm though, so I definitely recommend trying it not long after you take it out of the oven! (We also microwaved individual slices the next day...and brought it at room temperature to work...suffice it to say this loaf did not last long haha.)

Was this review helpful to you?