Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Cookie Recipes
Written by Mattie    
these cookies are GREAT! it's my 3rd attempt for a vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe and this one is by far the best! when i did my shopping i didn't realize i needed to get flax meal and ended up getting the golden flax seeds. i just threw a handful in the food processor for a while until it was all ground up. it was fun watching the seeds fly around in there! i only have 1 cookie sheet. the first round i made the cookies kind of on the bigger side (about 3 1/2-4inches diameter after cooked) and baked them for 15 minutes as the recipe suggests, also turning it half way through. they came out SOOOO good. i made them around 11:30am and they are still soft and it's 8:30pm now! the 2nd round i made the cookie dough smaller (about 2 inches diameter after cooked) and baked for the full 15 minutes, turning half way through. and those came out VERRRRRY crunchy! still tastes great and good for dunking though!!

Thanks for such a good recipe :-D
Rating 

JackieT.Esp. Reviewed by JackieT.Esp. January 25, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

timing is everything!

these cookies are GREAT! it's my 3rd attempt for a vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe and this one is by far the best! when i did my shopping i didn't realize i needed to get flax meal and ended up getting the golden flax seeds. i just threw a handful in the food processor for a while until it was all ground up. it was fun watching the seeds fly around in there! i only have 1 cookie sheet. the first round i made the cookies kind of on the bigger side (about 3 1/2-4inches diameter after cooked) and baked them for 15 minutes as the recipe suggests, also turning it half way through. they came out SOOOO good. i made them around 11:30am and they are still soft and it's 8:30pm now! the 2nd round i made the cookie dough smaller (about 2 inches diameter after cooked) and baked for the full 15 minutes, turning half way through. and those came out VERRRRRY crunchy! still tastes great and good for dunking though!!

Thanks for such a good recipe :-D

Owner's reply

So glad you liked these JackieT!

Was this review helpful to you?