Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Cupcake Recipes
Written by JacqsG    
These were so delicious. I loved them. My family loved them. My friends loved them. HUGE success. I'm the only one who is a vegan, and no one could even tell the difference between these and non-vegan cupcakes. I even added a little more spices than in the recipes, especially more cinnamon (I LOVE cinnamon). I definitely recommend a little more spice in the frosting to cut the sweetness of the powdered sugar since you need so much of it. I'm so happy I made these though, and I definitely recommend them!
Rating 

Reviewed by Chelsea October 20, 2012

So tasty

These were so delicious. I loved them. My family loved them. My friends loved them. HUGE success. I'm the only one who is a vegan, and no one could even tell the difference between these and non-vegan cupcakes. I even added a little more spices than in the recipes, especially more cinnamon (I LOVE cinnamon). I definitely recommend a little more spice in the frosting to cut the sweetness of the powdered sugar since you need so much of it. I'm so happy I made these though, and I definitely recommend them!

Was this review helpful to you?