Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
Written by Mattie    
I tried the tofu variation just now and I'm rather disappointed. Mine definitely has a very noticeable raw tofu taste to it. I'm hoping maybe the flavors will come together a bit more once it's been in the freezer for a while, but for now it's not very yummy to me. I'm going to hold off on rating it though, because I would still like to give the cashew version a shot. The texture of the final result was lovely, so if I could just get it to taste better and not like plain tofu it would be perfect.
Reviewed by Lily October 09, 2012

I tried the tofu variation just now and I'm rather disappointed. Mine definitely has a very noticeable raw tofu taste to it. I'm hoping maybe the flavors will come together a bit more once it's been in the freezer for a while, but for now it's not very yummy to me. I'm going to hold off on rating it though, because I would still like to give the cashew version a shot. The texture of the final result was lovely, so if I could just get it to taste better and not like plain tofu it would be perfect.

Was this review helpful to you?