Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking
Veganbaking.net - The Hows and Whys of Vegan Baking

Review Detail

Vegan Baking Product Reviews
Written by Mattie    
I went from vegetarian to vegan. I never drank milk or anything, but I LOVED cheese, and not any of the brands mentioned have a good cheese quality. I have tried every vegan cheese you could find. I'm not asking for anything 100% like cheese, but I find all of these plasticky with a gross taste of cottonseed oil. The vegan companies have perfected everything from meat subs to desserts and cookies, but much work is needed to make these products taste satisfying. These cheese substitutes are rather expensive, so for now...I will bag on eating any form of cheese...real or sub.

RoyaM Commented by RoyaM September 12, 2013
Last updated: September 12, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Various Vegan Cheese

I went from vegetarian to vegan. I never drank milk or anything, but I LOVED cheese, and not any of the brands mentioned have a good cheese quality. I have tried every vegan cheese you could find. I'm not asking for anything 100% like cheese, but I find all of these plasticky with a gross taste of cottonseed oil. The vegan companies have perfected everything from meat subs to desserts and cookies, but much work is needed to make these products taste satisfying. These cheese substitutes are rather expensive, so for now...I will bag on eating any form of cheese...real or sub.

Was this review helpful to you?